Починяем утят, дорого

Bluntly, auditing can't be at optimum without an electropsychometer. An auditor auditing without a machine reminds one of a hunter hunting ducks at pitch black midnight, firing his gun off in all directions.
            L. RON HUBBARD



and they led me into Scientology. My job was to sit in the back of the room and look at the young students and pick out the broken ducklings,” he said. “The ones you could see were having trouble. I would go up to them and I would say, ‘There’s a course at the Celebrity Center, I think it would help you,’ and funnel them and then Milton Katselas would get a cut from the fees that they paid to Scientology.”


Политик Алексей Навальный снял на видео, как его «каждый день преследуют» саентологи неизвестные по заданию бизнесмена Евгения Пригожина.

Найдите сами саентолога в Кремле и перед вами сама собой разовьется реальность...