Оксфордский вступительный экзамен по химии
Ken Morallee:
I have a vivid recollection of my first meeting with Morrin. It was an admission interview in January 1963 in a small room in Drawda Hall, I believe. He and “Jack” Linnett were seated in comfortable armchairs - Jack was then the senior tutor in Chemistry who left a couple of years later to take up the Chair in Physical Chemistry at Cambridge. The interview was in sharp contrast to the interviews I had previously had at St Peter’s and New College which were very formal - the former even needed an appraisal of the motives of Dostoevsky’s Raskolnikov.
I have a vivid recollection of my first meeting with Morrin. It was an admission interview in January 1963 in a small room in Drawda Hall, I believe. He and “Jack” Linnett were seated in comfortable armchairs - Jack was then the senior tutor in Chemistry who left a couple of years later to take up the Chair in Physical Chemistry at Cambridge. The interview was in sharp contrast to the interviews I had previously had at St Peter’s and New College which were very formal - the former even needed an appraisal of the motives of Dostoevsky’s Raskolnikov.